Live event: Tuesday April 13th at 9a PDT / 12p EDT on Zoom
Learn more about Shipa Cloud – the Kubernetes Developer Portal.
All attendees will get access to a Shipa Cloud account.
- Intros and Lightning Talks – 10 min
- Featured Talk – 30 min
- Group Discussion and Q&A – 20 min
- Virtual Happy Hour and Networking – 30 min
- How to stop prioritizing Kubernetes, but instead focus more on the applications and the teams that develop and control them.
- How to stop worrying about ConfigMaps, ingress rules, PVs, PVCs, and other complications in your day-to-day activities.
Coffee & Containers
App Dev in the Modern World
How do we keep developers happy with Kubernetes?
Live Webcast February 10, 2021 10a pst
Please join Jason McGee, CTO at IBM Cloud Platform, Gautham Pallapa, CTO at VMware, Bruno Andrade and our host Jim Shilts from Shipa for this 45 min live fireside chat.
We will have an interactive discussion and will Q&A from the audience. Main topics we are going to cover are:
– What do you see as the current state of Kubernetes/cloud native/microservices (10 min)
– Let’s talk about the diversity of the available tools and platforms (10 min)
– How you can stay relevant as part of an open Kubernetes ecosystem, while also trying to differentiate (10 min)
– Audience Q&A (10-15 min)
We are looking forward to seeing you fireside.
Faster and Safer Application Deployments on Kubernetes with Shipa and Oracle Kubernetes Engine (OKE)Coffee & Containers
Shipa’s application management framework, integrated into OKE, provides an out-of-the-box way for organizations to build, deploy and operate the full life-cycle of Kubernetes applications. With Shipa and OKE, organizations can make up for lost time and start getting value out of Kubernetes immediately.
In this webcast we will discuss and live demo how Shipa and OKE:
- Provide developers an application-centric view they need so they never have to think about Kubernetes objects again.
- Allow platform engineers to put up guardrails and centrally control deployments across multiple clusters, monitor application performance, and implement network policies and security configurations from a centralized dashboard.
- Eliminate the need for custom Helm charts, Terraform scripts and YAML, reducing months of work that has to be done before pushing your first application into production.
Coffee & Containers Fireside Chat With Kelsey Hightower
We had an interactive discussion and will Q&A from the audience. The main topics we covered were:
– Application Context (10 min)
– Integrations into Pipelines (10 min)
– Application Management Workflows (10 min):
– Quick demo of how Shipa addresses this after each topic.
– Audience Q&A (10-15 min)